Animal Puncher Animal Puncher

When did Newgrounds get filled with pussies?!?!

Seriously every other review is "OMG ANIMALS ARE DYING 0 SCORE!!" I bet you 20 bucks if you re-relased this game as "People Puncher 5000 + Cock Jokes" You'd get 10's like a cheap ass hooker. This game is something most games aren't, ORIGINAL!! It's got an actual message and decent story line if you stop pissing your vagina and actually look at it. It's gameplay is unique and the art style is pretty damn smooth for a pixel game. The music complements the tone and the cutscenes are entertaining. The only reason is that it's an 8 is because the gameplay is a bit repetitive and the choice system doesn't change much. Seriously this is pretty on par with most of newgrounds games. Don't let these moral pussies tell you otherwise. I find it hypocritical we can praise Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare with THE MURDER OF HUMAN BEING WITH HEAVY WEAPONS, but we shit ourselves when we see animals getting punched. Maybe this game isn't for shock value. Maybe it's to say something bigger. Think about it.

Gap Monsters Gap Monsters

You saved yourself from being a one trick pony

Loves your imagine series, but this is brilliant. Not only is it a fresh take on gameplay, but the art style has an original flare of it's own. You will go far!

Nutcasenightmare responds:

From the creator of three anti-games...
comes...
AN ACTUAL GAME.

Rebuild Rebuild

Seriously, you've made a gem

This is beyond the caliber of probably 95% percent of games on newgrounds. With an HD touch up you can seriously sell this game, I'd pay 10 dollars to play this on xbox live. Imagine multiplayer potential. You need to make this game so I can give you money.

Crystal Runner Crystal Runner

Amazing peice

It has class and a clear crisp outline, A simple concept expanded into a well worked game.

Support Group Support Group

Okay I "Get it" but the excucution was porr

I get it, you're trying to be deep and philosophical with simple pixel art, but the problem this game runs into is that there isn't really a difference no matter what you do, and you can't slap "har har har that was the point" on to this and make it a decent game. The fact everything repeats itself with difference choices makes it seem lazy. The drive behind these types of games is to see something different everytime you play, so the player can see choices and consequences that have meaning. This could of just as well been a terrible short movie, try again next time and remember VARIATION!

Infectonator : World Dom Infectonator : World Dom

EXCELLENT!

Front Page and Medals now!

Babies Dream of Dead Worlds Babies Dream of Dead Worlds

This is art.

I can't give a full 10 since I didn't feel it reached it's full potential, but it's not everyday I have a game scare me and make me wonder at the same time. The idea was very well played but there's so much more you can do, I'd love to see more "dead" worlds.

Wall Walker Wall Walker

at first I thought Id flip myself off the platform

Amazing concept beautifully executed. It's good to see 3-d flash games

Tuper Tario Tros. Tuper Tario Tros.

Great Concept!

I can only say what's been said before, controls are a bit tricky, S key would work as a better switcher, this game needs the run button, and the build the castle part would work better without the time limit. But other then that this game is excellent.

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

GET THIS TO WII WARE NOW! please

This isn't a flash game, it's THE BEST FLASH GAME, it's fluid and real with great physics tricks. I vote this game of the year!