Pork for President! Pork for President!

This is what I love!

So picture this music playing in a game. It's about dodgeball right, sorta like Final Fight mixed with a mario sports title. The level is a carnival, but you fight on a giant moving train that goes through the whole carnival area. Characters can go around the train and hop off at times to pick up things in the environment like cotton candy and squeak hammers. There's even a roller coaster that darts by. That is what I imagine when I hear this song.

xKore - Beast Mode xKore - Beast Mode

This is sick.

This song is literally fucking powerful, like I could play this in a club and turn it from a dance fest to a beatdown. Everyone is on the MGS sounds, but is that Master Hand's laugh I hear too? Whatever it is it's so haunting it's good.

Gamma waves Gamma waves

Fairly Decent.

There's nothing generally wrong, it just seems to be repetitive

Druids-Warcry responds:

Thanks for the comment Spyduhmahn.

Contender! [Fighter Select] Contender! [Fighter Select]

Bah Extremely Epic!

I love they way it switches from rock to techno to jazz in only 45 seconds. I want to use this, may we discuss things?

Phanterm responds:

Sure, feel free! :D

Choose youre fighter! Choose youre fighter!

EXCELLENT!!

This is perfect, I've been looking for a song for a game I'll be making. Interested in collaborating in the next year or so?

A Fish Named Bass A Fish Named Bass

Aw sweet

I was searching for a water theme for a video game, and lookie what I find. Good sir this may just be in a video game in say about 5 years if you allow it to be. I can imagine a sea park with kids playing Dodgeball right in the middle and sea creatures coming out and just messing everything up.

Balls On Fire Balls On Fire

Kick Ass

See I plan on making a dodgeball video game in college next year or so, I had to listen to this because I saw the name and was like "Dodgeballs on fire" and this is perfect for that kind of atmosphere. Sounds all aggressive. You'd be a totally awesome guy if you did a dodgeball song. Just sayin'

Maverlyn responds:

Feel free to use it if you'd like to :)

[NB] Megaman 3 StageSelect mix [NB] Megaman 3 StageSelect mix

:O

:D

We Ride At Sunset We Ride At Sunset

The Story

Long ago, the powers that united the world put their strength into one force.
It was guarded, protected, and cherished by the people from all over.
One day, a man came to obtain that force.
With it he ruled over the people with an iron fist.
Horrors, plagues, war, agony, ravished the land.
Forces from the Earth, Sky, and Water would try to overthrow the tyrant,
but all attempted failed.
The Tyrant split apart the world, separated people.
All was lost, until one day, a boy born from fires stood up
The Tyrant mocked him until the boy unveiled a power
Such like the power that united the world, pure and just.
The Boy: "With the spirit of Unity, I shall bring together the Earth, Sky, Water, and Fire of the people to defeat your evil ways."
With this power he defeated the tyrant and reunited the world.
But as they say, history has a interesting way of repeating itself.
When the world is it peril once more
The Fire will rise again...

The Boy Who Became A Hero The Boy Who Became A Hero

OMFG Exclusive Rights!?!??!!?

This is pretty epic, I mean this is like movie stuff, I can totally set up a scene for this. Good stuff man good stuff man