Captain Ig'nant Captain Ig'nant

I've never laughed so hard

This is as funny as the Boondocks, and thats pretty damn impressive, I NEED MOAR!!!!

Animating Boxes at 3am Animating Boxes at 3am

Jumping Jesus that is good.

I just finished the 1950's chapter of US History and this song was the key example for the era, what the crap are you psychic?

Spend It Wisely Spend It Wisely

Double Rainbow and Creeper Pony???

You guys get 10 just for that, this is quite possibly the best looking animation here. This could be an amazing show!

Animal Puncher Animal Puncher

When did Newgrounds get filled with pussies?!?!

Seriously every other review is "OMG ANIMALS ARE DYING 0 SCORE!!" I bet you 20 bucks if you re-relased this game as "People Puncher 5000 + Cock Jokes" You'd get 10's like a cheap ass hooker. This game is something most games aren't, ORIGINAL!! It's got an actual message and decent story line if you stop pissing your vagina and actually look at it. It's gameplay is unique and the art style is pretty damn smooth for a pixel game. The music complements the tone and the cutscenes are entertaining. The only reason is that it's an 8 is because the gameplay is a bit repetitive and the choice system doesn't change much. Seriously this is pretty on par with most of newgrounds games. Don't let these moral pussies tell you otherwise. I find it hypocritical we can praise Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare with THE MURDER OF HUMAN BEING WITH HEAVY WEAPONS, but we shit ourselves when we see animals getting punched. Maybe this game isn't for shock value. Maybe it's to say something bigger. Think about it.

Gap Monsters Gap Monsters

You saved yourself from being a one trick pony

Loves your imagine series, but this is brilliant. Not only is it a fresh take on gameplay, but the art style has an original flare of it's own. You will go far!

Nutcasenightmare responds:

From the creator of three anti-games...
comes...
AN ACTUAL GAME.

Rebuild Rebuild

Seriously, you've made a gem

This is beyond the caliber of probably 95% percent of games on newgrounds. With an HD touch up you can seriously sell this game, I'd pay 10 dollars to play this on xbox live. Imagine multiplayer potential. You need to make this game so I can give you money.

Pork for President! Pork for President!

This is what I love!

So picture this music playing in a game. It's about dodgeball right, sorta like Final Fight mixed with a mario sports title. The level is a carnival, but you fight on a giant moving train that goes through the whole carnival area. Characters can go around the train and hop off at times to pick up things in the environment like cotton candy and squeak hammers. There's even a roller coaster that darts by. That is what I imagine when I hear this song.

xKore - Beast Mode xKore - Beast Mode

This is sick.

This song is literally fucking powerful, like I could play this in a club and turn it from a dance fest to a beatdown. Everyone is on the MGS sounds, but is that Master Hand's laugh I hear too? Whatever it is it's so haunting it's good.

Gamma waves Gamma waves

Fairly Decent.

There's nothing generally wrong, it just seems to be repetitive

Druids-Warcry responds:

Thanks for the comment Spyduhmahn.

people with minds that hate people with minds that hate

Everything is great

buttttt the boobs are too far centered in the front.

intensity intensity

I don't get what the big deal is...

... you changed the color scheme of a phot......WHAT THE HELL THAT IS AMAZING!

Reaganesque Reaganesque

This is amazing.

I like what you've done with Regan. Very classy and sophisticated